Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS). It is characterized by inflammation and demyelination of the nerves, which can lead to a variety of symptoms, including fatigue, weakness, numbness, tingling, vision problems, and difficulty with balance and coordination. Multiple Sclerosis Treatment in Ayurveda.
There is no cure for MS, but there are a variety of treatments available that can help to manage the symptoms and slow the progression of the disease. Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that has been used to treat MS for centuries. In Ayurveda, MS is believed to be caused by an imbalance of the doshas, or three fundamental energies in the body. The doshas are vata, pitta, and kapha. Vata is associated with movement, pitta is associated with transformation, and kapha is associated with stability.
Ayurveda practitioners believe that MS is caused by an imbalance of vata and pitta doshas. Vata is associated with movement, so an imbalance of vata can lead to symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, and numbness. Pitta is associated with transformation, so an imbalance of pitta can lead to symptoms such as inflammation and pain.
Ayurvedic treatment for MS is designed to balance the doshas and reduce inflammation. This can be achieved through a variety of methods, including:
- Diet and lifestyle changes: Ayurvedic practitioners recommend a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. They also recommend avoiding processed foods, sugary drinks, and red meat. In addition, they recommend getting regular exercise and managing stress.
- Herbal medicine: Ayurvedic practitioners use a variety of herbs to treat MS. Some of the most commonly used herbs include ashwagandha, turmeric, and ginger. These herbs have anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating properties that may help to reduce the symptoms of MS.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is a system of Ayurvedic purification therapy. It involves a series of procedures that are designed to remove toxins from the body and improve overall health. Panchakarma can be a helpful adjunct to other treatments for MS.
There is limited research on the effectiveness of Ayurvedic treatment for MS. However, some studies have shown that Ayurvedic treatment can be helpful in managing the symptoms of MS. For example, one study found that Ayurvedic treatment was effective in reducing fatigue and improving quality of life in people with MS.
Ayurvedic treatment for Multiple Sclerosis By – Vaidban
Vaidban Bhuamrit Powder is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation that is said to have a variety of health benefits. It is made from a blend of herbs, including ashwagandha, turmeric, ginger, and shatavari. These herbs are said to help to improve overall health and well-being, as well as to address specific health concerns such as fatigue, weakness, and digestive problems. Multiple Sclerosis treatment by ayurveda.
Vaidban Bhuamrit Powder is typically taken as a powder mixed with water or milk. It can also be taken in capsule form. The recommended dosage is 1-2 teaspoons of powder or 1-2 capsules, twice daily.
Here are some of the potential benefits of Vaidban Bhuamrit Powder:
- Improves overall health and well-being
- Reduces fatigue and weakness
- Improves digestion
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves cognitive function
If you are considering taking Vaidban Bhuamrit Powder, it is important to talk to your doctor first. They can help you to determine if this formulation is right for you and to recommend the best dosage.
Are you concerned about hypertension and its effects on your heart health? Put your faith in Vaidban Ayurvedic medicines, which are recognized for regulating High blood pressure and maintaining a healthy heart.
Vaidban Kikar Panchang
Vaidban Brain Doze Powder
Vaidban Eleven Win Capsule – Eleven Win Capsule acts as a multivitamin for our body. It is helpful in curing all diseases. It solves the problem of weakness and boosts our immunity, basically, it acts as an all-rounder for our body.
Benefits of Eleven-Win Capsules:
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases Energy Levels
- keeps Heart Healthy
- Maintains Muscle Strength
- Improves Brain Function
- Helps in Reducing Stress & Depression
Benefits Of Vaidban Pancham Gond:-
- Weight Loss
- Body fat
- Improves Brain Functioning
- Control Diabetes and Cholesterol
- Help in Shoulders pain, Back Pain, and Legs Pain.
If you have any queries related to medical health, consult Subhash Goyal or his team members on this given no: +91 99150 99575,+91 99150 72372,+918283060000
Here are some of the main symptoms of multiple sclerosis:
- Vision problems
- Difficulty with balance and coordination
- Slurred speech
- Cognitive impairment
Four main types of multiple sclerosis:
- Relapsing-remitting MS (RRMS): This is the most common type of MS. It is characterized by periods of relapse, followed by periods of remission. During a relapse, the immune system attacks the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer that surrounds nerve cells in the central nervous system. This damage to the myelin sheath can lead to inflammation and scarring, which can disrupt the transmission of nerve signals. Symptoms of a relapse can vary from person to person, but they may include fatigue, weakness, numbness, tingling, vision problems, and difficulty with balance and coordination. RRMS is often treated with disease-modifying therapies (DMTs), which can help to slow the progression of the disease and reduce the number of relapses.
- Primary progressive MS (PPMS): This type of MS is characterized by a steady progression of symptoms from the onset of the disease. There are no relapses or remissions in PPMS. Symptoms of PPMS can be similar to those of RRMS, but they tend to be more severe and progressive. There is no cure for PPMS, but there are treatments that can help to manage the symptoms.
- Secondary progressive MS (SPMS): This type of MS develops from RRMS. SPMS is characterized by a steady progression of symptoms, with occasional relapses. Symptoms of SPMS can be similar to those of RRMS and PPMS. There is no cure for SPMS, but there are treatments that can help to manage the symptoms. Multiple Sclerosis treatment by ayurveda.
- Progressive-relapsing Multiple Sclerosis: The occurrence of Progressive-relapsing Multiple Sclerosis is rare, initially presenting as PP-MS however steady decline since onset with superimposed attacks.
Cause Of Multiple Sclerosis
The exact cause remains unknown, but researchers believe that a combination of several factors may be involved such as:
- Immunological reaction – Multiple Sclerosis is generally believed to be autoimmune diseases
- Viral or other Infectious agents – Some factors such as infections encountered before the age of 15 may cause for Multiple Sclerosis to develop later in life. Researchers believe that many autoimmune diseases are provoked by some kind of infections that strikes people who have certain genetic makeup.
- Environmental factors – Multiple Sclerosis occurs in geographic locations that are farther from the equator probably because of Vitamin – D deficiency.
- Genetic factor – Family history is associated with risk of Multiple Sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis treatment by ayurveda.
Ayurvedic View On Multiple Sclerosis
According to Ayurveda Multiple Sclerosis is categorised under the Rasa vaha and Majja vaha Srotas. Srotas are the network of functional pathway in the body. When these srotasas are unimpeded there is health. Heart, brain and kidney are the three sadyopranaharamarmas which are agneya in nature. Death can occur if there is any pathological disease or physical trauma to any of these marmas. The disease caused to these marmas Arekashta Sadhya in nature.