9 Easy Ways To Reduce Belly Fat According To Ayurveda
9 Easy Ways To Reduce Belly Fat According To Ayurveda. Belly fat is not very easy to end, but if you are determined, anything becomes easy. You can quickly eliminate belly fat by adopting some simple methods.
Losing weight is not easy and reducing belly fat is even more difficult. If you are struggling to lose belly fat, then according to Ayurveda, here are some lifestyle changes that can help you.
Here are 9 easy ways to reduce belly fat according to Ayurveda:-
1. Try to consume 50 percent of your total daily calories during lunch as your digestion power is strongest during that time. Consume minimum calories during dinner, which should be consumed before 7 pm.
2. Refined carbs are a big no-no if your goal is to lose belly fat. Reduce intake of refined carbohydrates, and stay away from sugary drinks, sweets, pasta, bread, biscuits, and foods rich in oil.
3. Take fenugreek powder with water in the morning on an empty stomach. You can soak fenugreek seeds overnight and consume them on an empty stomach in the morning.
4. Consume Garcinia Cambogia fruit (Malabar tamarind). It enhances taste, improves digestion and boosts metabolism, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
5. Include Triphala in your diet. It helps in eliminating toxins from the body and rejuvenates your digestive system. Take a spoonful of Triphala powder and take it with warm water after dinner.
6. Take dry ginger powder as it contains thermogenic agents, which are useful for burning fat. Taking dry ginger in hot water accelerates metabolism and burns excess fat. If you do not have the dry ginger powder in your house, then you can consume raw ginger with curry and tea.
7. Brisk walking by holding your stomach for 30 minutes is another effective way to burn belly fat. You can also include yoga and Pilates in your workout routine.
8. Drink hot water whenever you feel thirsty. Hot water helps in weight loss by activating your metabolism.
9. Chew your food properly. The digestion of carbohydrates together with saliva begins in your mouth. Chewing food properly helps in breaking down the food in the mouth before it goes to the digestive system. It also helps in activating the satiety hormone and thus alerts the mind when the stomach is full.
For more details, contact on this no. 9199150-72372